Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Sunday, December 8, 2019

MOD CROCHET DEHYDRATOR DUST COVER


Finished Dehydrator Dust Cover

I finished this dust cover up early this afternoon – I started it 2 days ago, but the Castle Rock Bazaar took up most of yesterday, and all I had time to do before falling into bed this morning at 2 AM, was to cut the yarn after the final round and tie the loose ends.

This morning, I wove in all the loose ends, made holly leaves (public domain internet search for pattern), and place wooden beads for the holly berry accents.

I was aiming for a vintage glass Christmas Ball {look} ;-)

Christmas Holly Accent; crochet leaves, wooden bead berries.
I made a cord hole (ch 4 sc space), and threaded the cord through; to streamline the design and eliminate unsightly bulk ;-)

This new dust cover joins the previous one I completed 2 days ago - (https://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2019/12/baked-red-snapper-recipe.html).

Sorry: again, no pattern. But it is relatively easy to make … just work 6 sc’s in a magic circle to start; & increase every few sc’s each round – placing inc’s as desired to fit your dehydrator top ... and dec'g along the edge drop to fit your dehydrator model. Add your own trims.

That’s it!

No comments:

Post a Comment