Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, September 26, 2019

WASPS


So, I had Pristine Window Washer man here earlier to wash all the windows and skylights before Fall arrives in full force; after he left, I went outside to pull down the WHY Trap and get that stored over the Winter months so I can use it again …

I counted 75 wasps killed.

Back inside, my white Christmas cactus is loving it’s placement by the window … and I am wondering why it is blooming so early – and will I be able to keep it blooming through the holidays, when it should naturally BE blooming:




And dealing with wasps of a different type – and a whole lot harder to get rid of; in this next instance, political wasps … When I tried to log in to FB earlier, I discovered my account had been locked: {{(1) Recent activity may have affected your account's security, so we've locked it. We'll walk you through a few steps to confirm your identity and help you access your account. Learn More. Choose a security check. Do a security check (2) Choose a Security Check How do you want to confirm your identity? You can try each option multiple times. Learn More Provide your birthday Identify your recent comments (hourly limit exceeded) AND THIS TOO: You’re temporarily restricted from tagging people until today at 11:09 PM. RESTRICTION ON. Ends today at 11:09 PM To keep Facebook safe, we sometimes block certain content and actions. If you think we’ve made a mistake, please let us know. While we aren’t able to review individual reports, the feedback you provide will help us improve the way we keep Facebook safe. Please explain how you think this was in error.}} WTHF?? I don’t even KNOW HOW TO ‘tag’ people!

Obviously, someone, no doubt a demoncrat suffering a political wedgie, had been offended by something I posted and sent it to zuckerman’s stoolies (aka ‘FB Team’), and they, being the goose-stepping-zombies they are, locked me down.

So, I threw a fit …

FB never did tell me what I did that was punishable by being locked out and blocked - and you know what? Even if they had, it's moot. AS AN AMERICAN ... a LEGAL American, MY RIGHT IS FREE SPEECH. No matter who is offended by it.

… and they unlocked me shortly. I want to state that I am not a 'Trumpster' – though I DO stand by President Trump; I stand by him because he IS our President, and he has done MORE FOR Americans & America than ANY President I have watched in Office since I started watching politics in 1966: I have SEEN A LOT of Presidents ... and 1 illegal and snarky 'prez' come and go, and NEVER SAW A ONE OF THEM that EVER had the interests of America or Americans at the forefront: I saw a LOT of politics being played, but NEVER saw a President act Presidential. I CAN SAY THAT Donald J. Trump ... from what I have seen, heard – and understand upsets those who hate America and Americans – DO, IS for the betterment of America and Americans.

So, I stand with our President.

But, the Will of Elohei will always be 1st with me - HE will accomplish His Will in this matter.

And the devilish demoncrats and fence-straddling libtards will have little, to nil, to say/do about it: they are Lucifer's tools and will continue to act the fool no matter what.

That said, this whole thing is a shameful sham and needs to be shut down!

It is a total waste of time, taxpayer money, and takes away from serious issues concerning out great Nation that need to be addressed and attended to.

**RED FLAG ALERT: The {whistleblower} said in the accusatory report that caused this hysterical demoncrat wildfire: "I was not a direct witness to most of the events described, however, I found my colleague’s accounts of these events to be credible because in almost all cases multiple officials recounted fact patterns that were consistent with one another."**


SERIOUSLY????

THIS is WHAT set pelosi's pants on fire and got her geriatric scanky ass moving?

3, 4 … possibly TEN OR MORE … second-hand {accounts} voiced by BIASED PARTIES is "credible facts"?

Is this what Americans deem FACTUAL now?

If it is, IT IS SHAMEFUL HOW LOW Americans have sunk - they are dragging their bellies on the ground, like lying snakes.

And YOU had better watch out too - because if THIS is how 'criminal offenses' are viewed now, YOU could be the next one on the hot seat just because someone hates you and what you stand for.

This is NOT what America stands for ... and this is NOT how Americans are proven guilty.

SECOND-HAND HEARSAY IS NOT FACT.

And it really pisses me off that people with a particular and perverse political bent can cause so much trouble for people they disagree with. Since the obama terror era, people have lost their minds and are too easily offended, and too quick to offend with no basis for a fight – fair, or otherwise.



No comments:

Post a Comment