Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Monday, September 16, 2019

OH, THE FUN WE HAD!


We had FUN with this song!

There used to be a diner/lounge across the river in Rainier, and we used to go there on weekends – there was a live band and I liked to dance.

Sometime during the evening, Bob would request this song, and everyone knew what to expect.

Bob & I had a routine we would do when we danced to this dance ;-)

In the beginning, it started out we were just having fun … and then, over time, people that came to the lounge kinds expected it from us: so, we delivered. LOL!

They gave us the whole floor until the song was done – and we were done clowning around.

We mimed the entire song – kinda like a dance skit.

We had fun – the other patrons had fun – the band had fun.

Bob didn’t mind me wearing that little black mini skirt then!

And Bob could growl exactly like Roy … and he did while following my miniskirt across that dance floor :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment