Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Saturday, August 17, 2019

PETER FONDA DEAD AT 79


Last night, before turning in, I checked the 'News' feature of Bob's phone ... and gasped out loud when I saw the headlines announcing Peter Fonda's death.

Then I laughed - because I KNEW BOB WOULD BE LAUGHING and rolling his eyes - when he heard me gasp - if he were still here with me ;-)

Bob didn't particularly like any of the Fonda's - other than Peter's father, Henry Fonda.

I watched EVERY SINGLE MOVIE any of the Fonda's put out ... especially Peter's: some I didn't like at all, some I tolerated, and some I actually enjoyed. But, generally, I just watched them to watch Peter. LOL

That said, I do not believe Jane's assertion that "Peter left laughing."

Peter was pretty bitter the past 2 years. So bitter, in fact, that he openly attacked and belittled Barron Trump - simply because he loathed Donald J. Trump; and couldn't stand the fact that Donald Trump is NOW  our President.

I do not believe Peter left Earth laughing.

Unless, even on his deathbed, he was toking a joint.

Just sayin'

I'd like to add an R.I.P.; but as with Tim Petty - who I also enjoyed - I do not believe "rest in peace" would be appropriate given the angst stirred up before either stepped off this planet ...

And that is truly too bad, because both had so much to offer; and chose instead to become bitter over issues, that in the grand scheme of things, MEAN NOTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment