Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Sunday, January 13, 2019

IN YESHUA'S PRESENCE



When my husband died the 2nd time in 1981, he was returned to me (resurrected) by Elohim ... but he could only communicate with hand signals in short spurts ... he could not talk at all for 5 months; and even that was spotty. He would be talking and then it was like someone pulled his plug: he would just stop and restart again 30 minutes later. Frustrating for him and everyone else if they were not closely paying attention to what he was saying because he would pick up the thread of communication exactly where he left off. Over time, his thought process and speech was returned 100% and he was never silent again. LOL

Paul Wilbur's early music with his band back then, Israel's Hope, ministered to him during those frustrating days. Bob's family are Baptists. I am a Messianic Believer, following the early Church Way - a Messianic Believer, which blends Jew and Gentile Believers in the Faith of Yeshua Ha'Mashiach: our Messiah. My husband joined me in the Messianic walk of faith in Yeshua.

My husband was saved in 1981. Literally “saved from hell”, as he would tell everyone for decades following his 2nd death experience. He was dead for 25 minutes and literally resurrected from the dead on the gurney headed for the morgue. His words when he came back to life was, "Wow! I think God means business this time!" And he turned his life around and started following Yeshua from that day until he was taken home December 14th, 2018.

There is no doubt where he is enjoying life now. Eternal life.

And, while left here behind for a short while, I am going to do everything I know ... and can do ... to dot my i's and cross my t's so that I, too, can live life eternal with my Lord and my husband in that beautiful celestial city beyond the clouds; where the streets are gold, and tears do not stain them.





No comments:

Post a Comment